Friday, October 28, 2011

More Highpoint Market findings!

I had a great time wandering around the market! I love seeing all the trends, colors and design ideas that are overflowing from each company's space. As promised, here are some more things that caught my eye.

I LOVED this piece from Port Elliott. They make beautiful case goods and I always visit their space at market!

We LOVED this color combination of plum and gray!




Reclaimed is still hot- loved this mirror from the Crestview collection!

More reclaimed love!

This beauty caught my eye at Guildmaster


Pool anyone? This is a coffee table! great in a family/ game room



Honeysuckle- a BRIGHT fuchsia was EVERYWHERE!

Reclaimed WITH Fuchsia accent - talk about trending....doesn't get any better than that!

 
 MORE LATER- can't give up all my good stuff in one post!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment