Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The quest for the dining room server

I found the perfect dining table and chairs for one of my design clients this summer. They are building a beautiful home, like things to be a little rustic-dressy and are great fun to work with- my kind of client!        We didn't purchase the matching console table because:
1) Mrs client wanted a place to hide store things and 2) I didn't want it to get too "matchy". Here's a picture of the table and chairs. It's from Schnaidig- the Coast to Canyon group One of my projects on my recent trip to High Point Market was to find a server for them. I found several possibilities- all good choices.........                                                                                                                                                                              Guess which one she picked?        NO SCROLLING AHEAD!!!!!!

                                                                                                               
I love the branch design on the back of the chairs!
I loved the design on the doors on this piece- beautiful wood finish too.....

This one had beautiful wood and the finish was just right. Maybe the drawers would be a little impractical though?

I was crazy about the design on the doors and the finish on this piece!

Squirrels in the mountains- this one would be great!

This could work too.....

The branches were great on this beauty!


I loved The semi circle detail on this piece...... AND THE WINNER IS......................................................


This beauty from John Richards!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it in the room!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment