Thursday, October 20, 2011

Highpoint Bound!

I'm headed to Highpoint for the fall furniture market tomorrow and I can't wait to see all the new trends!
I love to go to market to see all the latest and greatest even though I know most things won't be available for several months. Most of my clients want their homes finished sooner than that so while I do some research for client jobs, I also just spend some time wandering through those gorgeous showrooms getting inspired and recharged!
This year the market is doing a really cool project- Teaming up with pinterest.com, they've enlisted "style spotters" - well known designers in the industry to wander the market and take photos of the trends as they see them- then post them on special boards on pinterest! Don't you know with all that design talent walking the market they'll come up with some great finds! I'll be repinning like crazy!!!!

Here is the link- http://pinterest.com/highpointmarket/ Of course I've already signed up to follow their boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment