Thursday, August 11, 2011

Aqua, Blue and Brown Love...........

While looking through a magazine, an article on blue and brown caught my eye. Mind you, not a baby blue/ muddy brown, I'm talking deep blue and chocolate. A combination that really makes a statement.I tend to think of this in more formal room settings but it especially works in a more transitional look. I've never been one to go to blue but this has me inspired to use it!

I love the touch of orange in this room- looks so great with the chocolate!


Art Glass Vase

Such a fun mud room!

Crisp brown and white geometric- sharp!


I love the touch of dark brown and the nailheads on this custom headboard!

You can't go wrong with brown and white transferware- so classic



Awesome color of blue on the walls

I'd love to find out the maker of this wallpaper- aqua and brown with DEER..... perfect for those mountain homes!

Such a fun office space!  

No comments:

Post a Comment