Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2010 Fall Fabrics and Trends




My reps have been making their way through the mountains lately, showing their new fall fabric collections. I absolutely LOVE all the brighter colors, embroideries and fresh transitional fabrics that they are laying out on the table. It seems to me that they have a crisp, preppy vibe and I don't know about you, but I am so ready to use these fun fabrics and wallcoverings! Here are a few of their offerings-

Lee Jofa has some of my favorite new fabrics this fall. I loved their new collection called "Foxwood"










I love the upholstered headboards in this transitional bedroom - (notice the nailheads!)check out the combination of yellow and brown in the contemporary floral. That mustard in the floral really makes it pop!They let the floral fabric be the show by keeping companion fabrics to a minimum. I've had several requests for mustard and yellows lately- it compliments the browns so well. 


 


 

Love these bright funky florals and geometrics! Red/orange and aquas are showing up in many collections. These two pillows are part of the Ty Pennington Collection for Sears.



 


Texture! These look as though they came out of a jewel box! Purple and orange red colors are showing up in lush velvets and prints for fall. I want that purple floral! This look compliments all the hot new IKAT designs that I've been seeing.



 

All this color trending points to the fact that we're ready to transition out of neutrals- sure, they'll always have their place but we've cleared the color palette with them for the past few years and now are ready to bring on the brights and pattern!



No comments:

Post a Comment